Karbonn Titanium Mach Six with 2GB Ram Launched Officially: On Monday, Karbonn unveild their two new smartphones i.e. Titanium Mach Six and the Quattro L52 and that too with a Karbonn VR headset in India. Both the Karbonn Titanium Mach Six and Karbonn Quattro L52 smartphones are priced at Rs. 7,490 and Rs. 8,790 respectively.
Karbonn Titanium Mach Six with 2GB Ram Launched Officially
Karbonn says that they used sturdy ABS plastic fibre to made their VR i.e. Virtual Reality headset that will offer an “enhanced life viewing experience” to the users.
The maker of domestic Virtual Reality headset comes fitted with the bi-convex lenses which will augment a video to provide the users with a theatre like experience.
Karbonn says that both the Titanium Mach Six and Karbonn Quattro L52 will come with pre-installed VR app that will allow users to create VR videos of their own.
The new Karbonn Quattro will come with the following features:
- 5D curved glass display
- a 5-inch HD (720/1280 pixels)
- powered by a dual-core processor with 1.3GHz
- 16 GB of in-built storage
- 2 GB RAM
- Expandable storage up to 32 GB with micro SD card
- Rear camera of 8-megapixel With Sony Sensor
- Front camera of 5-megapixel
- Battery of 2250mAh
- This dual-SIM will support 4G
- It measures 145/72/9.9mm
- It weighs 143 grams
- Colors available – white and Champagne
On the other hand, the new Karbonn Titanium Mach Six will come with the following features:
- A display of 6-inch HD (720/1280 pixels)
- 3GHz of a quad-core processor
- It will come with 2 GB of RAM
- Inbuilt storage up to 16 GB
- The expandable storage up to 32 GB with micro SD card
- Battery is large about 3300mAh
- It will support Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Rear camera with 8-megapixel
- Front camera with 3.2 megapixel
- It will support dual-SIM
- It will support 3G connectivity
- But it will not support 4G LTE
According to Shashin Devsare the Executive director of Karbonn company stated that: in consumer technology the Virtual reality is going to be the next big growth area and we are confident that the new range of Karbonn’s VR will going to be a key cog to bring the benefits to the masses of VR technology.