Meizu M3 Note with 5.5-inch display launched: The M3 Note has been officially launched by Meizu Technology. This is an upgrade of its predecessor as this M3 note’s has integrated its home button with the fingerprint recognition function. Within the 0.2s the entire fingerprint based unlock operation can be completed.
Meizu M3 Note with 5.5-inch display launched
The home button of the M3 is integrated with the 3 major functions:
- Fingerprint based unlock
- Touch to return
- Fingerprint based payment
The key features of this phone are as follows:
- Meizu M3 runs with Helio P10 processor
- Its highest frequency reaches upto 1.8 GHz
- The choice of 2GB or 3GB RAM runs Flyme five systems
- It is deeply optimized and based on the Android L.
- It have 4,100 mAh battery
- Its screen measures at 5.5- inch
- It has full lamination with the 2.5D curved glasses
- Full HD with 1080P
- The rear camera is of 13 megapixels
- The front camera is of 5 megapixels
- It supports the phase focusing PDAF
- It is equipped with large aperture of F/2.0 to squeeze more into on frame.
- For expansion of memory there is an option for MicroSD card.
- No limitation of storage capacity.
And there are two models available:
- For 2 GB memory model and 16 GB storage model you will have to pay Rs 8,200
- for the 3 GB memory and 32 GB storage model you will have to pay Rs. 10,300
This Meizu M3 Note will be available in three Colors:
Choose according to your requirement !!