Micromax Bolt Supreme, Bolt Supreme 2 Budget 3G Smartphones Launched: On Friday, Micromax launched two entry-level 3G-enabled Android smartphones in the country i.e. the Bolt Supreme 2 and Bolt Supreme. The latter is priced at Rs. 2,999 and the former is priced at Rs. 2,749. In a press statement the Indian mobile brand said the two devices are meant for the first-time smartphones users and they will be available via retail stores.
– The Micromax Bolt Supreme dual-SIM runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop
– It features a display of 3.5-inch.
– It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor
– It is coupled with RAM of 512MB
– It bears rear camera of 2-megapixel with flash
– It has front facing camera of 0.3-megapixel
– It has inbuilt storage of 4GB
– It is powered by 1200mAh battery
The smartphone will be available in Grey, Black and Champagne White dual-tone colour variants.
On the other hand the Micromax Bolt Supreme 2 bears some identical specifications as the Bolt Supreme but it bears a larger display of 3.9-inch and a larger battery of 1400mAh. It will be available in Grey colour.
– The two share identical specifications, apart from battery and display
– Both the smartphones offer 3G connectivity
– For the first-time smartphones users are aimed as entry-level.
variant and it will come bundled with the free flip cover.
Shubhajit Sen the Chief Marketing Officer commenting on the launch that Micromax Informatics said that they are extremely proud to shatter the another performance-price barrier by launching the new Micromax Bolt Supreme range with quad-core chipset based smartphones that are below Rs. 3,000. So for the first time smartphones buyers will fuel the growth of category. It is imperative that first time give them a fantastic first time experience- in connectivity, battery life, performance and screen quality. The new Micromax Bolt supreme smartphones will combine all these benefits in the one and at super-affordable price points.