OnePlus 3 Soft Gold version launching this week: New Soft Gold colour version of OnePlus 3’s is out. In Shanghai during the ongoing Mobile World Congress 2016 the company showcased the device.
OnePlus 3 Soft Gold version launching this week
Pete Lau the CEO of OnePlus had recently launch OnePlus 3’s soft gold colour variant ‘at some time in the later part of July’. On the company’s India website, the Soft Gold colour variant also appears in the images.
As seen in the images the smartphone, sports a White coloured front panel along with the Golden sides and rear panel. The lines of antenna and even the rear camera rims are in the Gold colour and that makes it to look premium. Below the camera the logo of the company is also carved in the same colour tone.
At the conference the model that was kept on the display was running Hydrogen OS and it means China might be the first to witness the launch of the Soft Gold variant. But it is still not clear that when the particular model will reach Indian shores.
Meanwhile, on the company’s website a Red colour variant has also appeared on the company’s Chinese website. The device was appeared only for a brief time on the website and it was removed later.
May be the Red colour will be the new addition in the company’s family and something that is not usually seen with the other smartphones.
Just to recall –
- In India OnePlus 3 was launched in this month with the price tag of Rs. 27,999.
- It is based on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- It features a 5.5inch Optic AMOLED Full HD display
- It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- It packs a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- It is clubbed with the 6GB RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- The handset houses a 16MP Sony IMX298 autofocus rear camera
- An 8MP Sony IMX179 front-facing camera
- It is backed by 3000mAh non-removable battery