Sony Cyber-Shot RX10 III Camera Launched in India at Rs. 1,14,990: In India, after launching the A6300 mirrorless camera, now Sony has launched the Cyber-Shot RX III super-zoom camera at the price of Rs. 1,14,990. For the US market the company announced this model a month ago and now you will be able to pick one up in India, when it will go on sale from Friday onwards.
Sony Cyber-Shot RX10 III Camera Launched in India at Rs. 1,14,990
In the Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III you will get the following features:
- The stacked CMOS sensor of 20.1 megapixel.
- It is powered by Sony’s Bionz X image processor
- The main highlight of the camera is the new 24-600mm zoom lens i.e. Vario-Sonnar T 24-600mm F2.4-F4 and it provides a 25x optical zoom.
- Its extended zoom lens features a total of 8 ED glass elements to minimize the chromatic aberration and to enhance the picture quality.
- On the Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III the ISO sensitivity range is of 64-12,800.
- The burst mode tops out at the 14fps.
- Then, the latter is possible to thanks to the speedy DRAM chip which is placed at the rear of the sensor and this is able to process a large amounts of the data very quickly
- The RX10 III can able to shoot the super slow-motion video footage at the 240fps, 480fps and at 960fps.
The new camera also adds some improvements to the body as compared to its predecessors. For precise adjustments you will now get the triple lens rings for the zoom, focus and aperture. For better stability the hand-grip has also been modified and a dedicated button to lock on the focus. You will also get
- A 4K video recording support
- Water and dust resistance
- An Oled electronic viewfinder with the resolution of 2.35 million dots
You will also get a wirelesss connectivity in the form of NFC and Wi-Fi.