Soon HTC 10 is coming to India
HTC’s president Faisal Siddiqui from South Asia said that “they are pleased to announce that the global flagship HTC 10 is soon coming to India. So stay tuned for the availability date and announcement of new smartphone”.
In India, incidentally the last flagship of the HTC One M9 did not make. The company brought in the variant called the M9 Plus but this was not as successful here in India as its predecessor the M8.
Also Read: HTC 10 will go on sale starting April 15
There is a new flagships from the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer that includes various features like an aluminium uni-body design , a 2K display and the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. In the US, pre orders for the smartphones are now open and it is priced at $699.
HTC 10 will have the following features:
- a new BoomSound technology,
- best in class DAC
- and Dolby surround sound.
- It is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 processor which is clocked at 2.2 GHz
- 2-inch 2K display
- It have 4 GB of RAM
- Storage space of 32 GB
- It also have a micro- slot and also a 2TB capacity
- With Ultrapixel technology it has a 12 megapixel camera
- It includes OIS in rear and front camera.
- It comes with a f/1.8 aperture
- Battery is of 3000 mAh
- This smartphone supports quick charge 3.0
- It supports USB Type- C charging
- It has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- Which supports AirPlay, Chromecast and Miracast.
- This smartphone also has fingerprint sensor at the front button.
A HTC 10 Lifestyle version is also there that will have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor.