Top 10 Best Drones to Buy in 2016: If you are still confuse about, what is the best drone to buy in 2016. If yes then we must say you are on the right place. In this article we are going to share with you the top 10 best drones to buy in 2016. Now days Drones are basically use to recording some special occasion and for security purpose also. If you have already set your mind to buy the new drone then we highly recommend you to first go through our article, you definitely like it. On other hand we have a discount offers for first 100 customers, keep reading to grab.
Top 10 Best Drones with Camera for Beginners & Professional
#1. Syma X5C 4 Channel 2.4GHz RC Explorers Quad Copter Drone with Camera
With on doubt on our number one countdown of best drones of 2016 is Syma X5C. This was the great drone for beginners and it’s very easy to fly. Personally speaking this a great quad. Very easy to fly. I have flown in all kinds of wind conditions and the quad handles very well. Takes good video and the pics are great… Buy extra batteries because you won’t want to put this thing down. Best Quad copter to date for the money! Keep reading, best drones to buy in 2016.
#2. UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4 CH 6 Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter with Camera RTF Mode 2
Our list of best drones to buy is incomplete without it. If you are one of those person who love carry their drones with you while traveling all around the globe then we probably suggest you to go with the UDI U818A. My experience: I removed the safety canopy and replaced it with one I made from a plastic cup. This allowed the quad to be more agile due to less surface area contacting with the wind. I suggest the Turnigy 600mah batteries. These take about 45min to charge and give about 9min of flight time. Also, due to their discharge rate, they provide allot more response from a lower throttle position. The auto-stabilization is pretty extreme which make this great for someone learning to fly as well as a stable platform for taking pictures. The camera itself is nothing to write home about but it works as advertised. One thing to note is that this quad is virtually indistructable! Crash after crash, it continues to perform reliably. Out of the 9 quads I currently own, which range in price from $40 to $175, the UDI818A has proven itself to be the best overall value for my money. For more info keep reading, best drones to buy in 2016.
#3. UDI U818A-1 Discovery 2.4GHz 4 CH 6 Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter
This is one of the best drone for sale in the market, UDI U818A-1. If you ask me about this amazing drone then here is my review to all of guys.
- 2 batteries, up to 20 minutes of play time
- Easy to fly, durable, take a ton of beating and still is fine.
- Under 7 MPH wind easy to fly. Anything above 10 it’s tough, but doable.
- In open field great range and goes high but I didn’t test ceiling due to too much wind.
- Camera record decent footage. Picture were tricky unless you were hovering still in a spot.
- 360 flips are easy to perform using the 1 button or using the directional flip. You will lose attitude (2-3 ft) with this so make sure you are high off the ground before doing it.
- Button for light, not really that useful but it’s there, may be for night flight.
Overall great unit for starting out that comes with a camera. It will take a beating and still continue to work.
#4. Holy Stone® mini RC Quadcopter with 720P Camera,4CH 6-Axis Gyro 2.4 GHz
Unbelievably amazing! You couldn’t go wrong with this impressive quad copter, the range alone is made my jaw drop from flying it so far in the sky i lost sight of it. the camera is ok but its a 2 mp so its worth the price. i absolutely love the way it flys and how fast and agile it cuts and flips to your skill level. I have bought several mini quads and this is the home run of them all. its a must buy if your into the market of mini drones.
#5. Hubsan X4 Quadcopter with FPV Camera Toy
I have another one, given to me as a (great) birthday present, so I had some practice really getting to know how to fly this kind of quad-copter. I was hooked, so I bought this one myself. Fairly soon after getting it, I decided to fly it high in the air to find out what I could see from there around us. However, I looked at the screen on the controller for a few seconds too long. Looked up, and saw that it was drifting towards the trees, which you can’t see on the camera. It doesn’t give you peripheral vision – it points straight forward and down at an angle. So at this point I panicked and overdid the maneuvers out of the area, which caused it to move behind me. Once that happened, I couldn’t fly it by sight, since all of the controls were now backwards from how I was looking at it. If I had more experience, I would have relaxed a bit and gone back to looking at the screen on the controller, to bring it home. Instead, I hit power up to avoid more obstacles and it shot straight up, and I couldn’t see (or hear) it any more. I had all but given up on ever seeing it again, when I happened to glance down at the screen again, and noticed that it was still transmitting – I could see down now from the unit, but it was now so high that I couldn’t recognize anything it was looking at. Overall it’s a great product from amazon, specially made for beginners.
#6. Hubsan H107D FPV X4 Mini RTF Quadcopter – BLACK (Special Black Edition!)
Here are some points which make me Hubsan H107D FPV X4 fly every day at my home and park. Very addictive drone.
- Easy to Fly: These smaller quads, especially this one being so stable, are very easy to fly and learn how to really fly quads… They can take a beating (Crashed mine tons of times and no issues). You can learn to fly them pretty much anywheres!! No need to find a big field! Fly this in your kitchen, dorm room, outside, it doesn’t need all the space the larger quads need!! This is very helpful when learning as you don’t always need to find time to go to the park and practice.
- Parts: It is very easy to find spare parts for this quad.. Everything is pretty much standard meaning it should be in stock at most hobby shops.. If not, Amazon is full of parts that will fit!!
- FPV: This quad comes with FPV out of the box!! This is a nice feature that works very well for a small quad!! The FPV is fast, smooth and works very well.. You can also watch saved videos right from the quad!! This is a nice feature because most quads make you upload them to your computer!!
- Battery Life: Battery life is about 7 mins even with video.. I have other quads this size that only get 5 mins so battery life is excellent..
- Fast and stable quad!! Makes this very fun to fly!!
- Great quad for kids (Older 12+).. If they want to get into the hobby don’t give them a $1,000 phantom or Solo!! Give them this instead! Doesn’t fly as high BUT has a lot of the same features!!
- Better user guide than most quads.. Some I have seen aren’t even readable!
#7. DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter Drone with 4K UHD Video Camera
Now let’s move to another best setting drone of all time, namely DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter Drone. The features that sold me to buy a 3rd unit (!!) before having any was the camera (linear rather than curved field), 12MPix images 4K video, and other camera features (AE bracket, AE Lock etc.). And, the built-in long-range (1.2 miles) ability (some have reported up to 3 miles). I actually don’t intend to use it that far, being a chicken (Don’t want to lose it!)… but that means for a few hundred to 1000 feet, it should never lose connection. According to us this is most piece of technology ever, must buy.
#8. DJI Phantom Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter for GoPro
If you are beginner then you can go for DJI Phantom Aerial UAV Drone. Flight control of the Phantom is vastly superior to the Hawkspy and video resolution of the GoPro is vastly superior to low resolution camera that came with the budget priced helicopter. For a toy, the Hawkspy is a good value for what it does. If you want an entry level, professional piece of aerial filming equipment, the Phantom is hard to beat for the price. My first Phantom cost about $670 and now you can find them for around $470 (Click below to catch the deal). A really good deal for a quad copter that is well built, is easy to control, and has GPS. Great product, I often us this product to make videos while cycling and swimming. This drone is specially made for best drone with camera lovers.
#9. Hubsan X4 (H107L) 4 Channel 2.4GHz RC Quadcopter
Now let’s move one step forward to the next very famous drone of 2016, Hubsan X4 (H107L) 4. I will start by saying that this little quad has exceeded my expectations in just about every way. It is fast, nimble and agile but not so much that it is difficult to control. The response from the transmitter to the quad is spot on, no delay and no lag. I received it this morning and have been flying it all day and I have had a blast doing so. Being new to the hobby and first time flyer I expected that practice and patience would be required and I was correct. But it’s not discouraging not being able to fly it like a seasoned pilot could because of the excitement of what you’ll be able to do once at that level. Overall a very good and reliable drone.
#10. Go Professional Cases DJI Phantom 1 Case for Quadcopter and GoPro Cameras
This drone is specially made for those person who love best drone with camera. Last but not the least, DJI Phantom 1 Case. Personally speaking I bought this case because it would fit my fatshark goggles and unlike the picture it fits 6 batteries or more if you make room for them. It holds everything very nice and built strong and everything fits nice and snug. I’m very glad I bought mine as it makes going to the flying field a much better experience. If you can afford it just buy it. Well worth the money.
Also watch: Best Drone with Camera 2016
We hope friends you all enjoyed all the above information on “Top 10 Best Drones to Buy in 2016“, if you have any query then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting and if you are planning to buy a drone then must buy from us you will get an amazing discount form amazon directly.