Rainy all day or hailstorms? If weather prediction is something not your cup of tea, you can always trust android for the same. It is better that we put faith on android apps like these which will be simply able to guide us all day long and tell us that we are on the right path. Check out 5 of these coolest apps that will tell you what it is to know about the weather before hand.
Top 5 Best Weather Apps for Android
1. Weather underground
It is a very easy to use app. It gives you all the required details that you will ever need from an ap. It is an extremely simple to use app. You can open either GPRS or search your location with this. You can even find your city and also the zip code. There would be forecast for the hour and also day with temperatures being shown of your local area and also the time and when the sun will set.
- It surely asks for verification on the required forecast and it needs to be as accurate as possible.
- Their Ads can be very distracting
2. Weather Channel
It is a classic weather app. It also contains a very smoother look. The main menu is only the current temperature with photo of your city. You can be in command and set up Weather Alerts to receive severe alerts even breaking news, pollen news and the rain/snow forecast.
- It does List airport conditions near you
- Integrated videos do keep coming up with misleading titles and aren’t worth your time
3. Yahoo weather
Just as the name suggests, it is an equally charged app. It tends to enable different notifications. Every morning you will be surely greeted by the daily weather report without having to open an app. The main page is a photo from Flickr website of the area and also an abbreviated forecast.
- Images are easy to comprehend
- One is not able to scroll through forecast in horizontal display
For someone who is a resident of Portland, Oregon, AccuWeather is a great option for them. Beneath the abbreviated forecast it also tells you exactly when the rain will start. Is it so accurate? At some time it can falter but it’s comforting to know when you should bring your rain jacket.
- Overview of many of the big cities right at the top of the app
- Can take a while to update
5. My Radar
The app itself is fairly self explanatory. It really is just that, a radar. You are able to view an hourly forecast or even get more details of precipitation and also wind pressure, but main menu is just a radar. All you need to do is Zoom in or out to see if a storm is headed your way.
- It is accurate and easy to read
It can be time consuming so when you zoom in it can take a while to load.Download
Hope guys you all find this article very useful about top weather apps for android, if unfortunately we have missed your best whether app for android then do let us know via comments.
- Top 5 Best Android Note Apps
- Best Online Shopping Apps in India for Android/ios
- Best Offline GPS Apps for Android