Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will go on sale on 27 April 2016, without registration: Now, when you attempt to buy the Redmi Note 3 in a flash sale, you don’t have to get disappointed and the stock gets beyond the over in a matter of seconds. From April 27 at 2pm onwards one would be able to buy the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 on the Mi.com that too without registration. On Sunday, company announced this news through a tweet.
— Redmi India (@RedmiIndia) April 21, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will go on sale on 27 April 2016, without registration
In India, after its launch the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will be available only in flash sales at the price tag of just Rs. 9,999. You will get the following features in Xiaomi Redmi Note 3:
- It has Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 650 chipset
- It will be available in two variants:
- 16 GB smartphone with 2 GB of RAM and it is priced at Rs. 9,999
- 32 GB smartphone with 3 GB of RAM and it is priced at Rs. 11,999.
- It is a 4G dual SIM handset
- A display of 5.5 inch
- Runs on Android based OS MIUI 7
- Redmi Note 3 also has a fingerprint sensor
- It has battery of 4,050 mAh with the quick charge of 2.0 completes the package
- It measures the 8.65mm at its thickest point
- To help to prevent eye fatigue it also has a reading mode
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 has rear camera of 16 megapixel
- Front camera of 5 MP along with the PDAF Autofocus and with the f/2.0 aperture
- Users can also take selfies with the rear camera by using the fingerprint sensor
In India during the launch event, the Barra also stated that the Redmi Note 3 will deliver a better battery life than the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and the Nexus 6P.
Also Read: Redmi Note 3 Review in First Impression