Xiaomi says, Over 600,000 Redmi Note 3 Units Sold in India: Xiaomi has announced that in roughly 2 months of the weekly sale in India, it has sold over 6000,000 units of Redmi Note 3 smartphone. Xiaomi’s Global VP i.e. Hugo Barra has announced the news on the Facebook post and also added that for the country this is the company’s biggest record yet.
Xiaomi says, Over 600,000 Redmi Note 3 Units Sold in India
Alongside the flagship Mi 5 smartphone, the company has lately been selling the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in the open sales.
Just to recall, back in March in India Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 was launched. Some of the features of this smartphone included an all-metal body and also the fingerprint scanner at the back. The Chinese company has also confirmed that the users can store up to 5 fingerprints profiles on Redmi Note 3. The users also received that a 2-month of free subscriptions to Hungama. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 was announced to be available via Mi.com and Amazon and it was promised to be available from more of the e-commerce partners including Snapdeal and Flipkart.
The highlights of the Redmi Note 3 are:
- It packs a hexa-core Snapdragon 650 processor
- It has 5.5-inch full-HD 1080/1920 pixels of IPS display
- It offers 178 degree of the viewing angle
- It supports dual 4G SIM cards
- It runs on the MIUI 7 based on the Android Lollipop
In India the Redmi Note 3 is available in two memory and the storage versions
- One includes 2GB of RAM and inbuilt storage of 16GB and it is priced at Rs. 9,999
- The other is of 3GB of RAM and inbuilt storage of 32GB and it is priced at Rs. 11,999.